Marie Skłowdowska-Curie Individual Fellowships Summer School
NRN-LCEE funded 2-day residential writing workshop
MSCA Individual Fellowship (IF) applications are extremely competitive. This 2-day residential proposal writing workshop will offer attendees advice on how best to approach the different sections of the proposal. It will be delivered by expert trainers, the UK National Contact Point (UKRO), previously successful applicant(s) and experienced evaluator(s) of the scheme.
Who should attend
Prospective Fellows who intend to submit an application to the 2017 MSCA IF Call and their Supervisors with a Welsh Host Institution.
Registration of Interest
Places are limited.
To apply for a place on this workshop, please contact your HEI’s European Funding Office by Monday 26th June 2017.
Overnight accommodation and travel awards are available for attendees travelling to Swansea from outside the UK at £100 (within EU) and £250 (outside EU). Reimbursement will be subject to a completed submission to the 2017 MSCA IF funding call.
Day 1: Wednesday 5th July, 12:00
• Lunch and networking
• A success story: A current MSCA Fellow
• Evaluation – process and criteria
• Proposal section Excellence /Proposal drafting
• Proposal section Impact / Proposal drafting
• Secondment opportunities
• Proposal section Implementation / Proposal drafting
• Secondment opportunities – Welsh Government Horizon 2020 Unit/EEN
• Dinner, Networking, proposal work
Day 2: Thursday 6th July, 09.00
• Proposal sections Ethical & Gender Aspects/ Proposal drafting
• CV of Experienced Researcher and Capacities of the Participating Organisations/ Proposal drafting
• Setting up your project on the participant portal and administrative requirements
• Evaluation – MSCA evaluator / Panel Member
• Questions and Feedback
• Lunch and close